Business Licenses & Permits

The City of Milaca follows state guidelines for liquor, tobacco, and THC licensing.

Food trucks are required to have a city-issued license to operate within city limits.

Temporary liquor licenses for festivals are issued by the city.


Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business. To obtain a business-related license or permit, please visit our offices, during normal business hours.

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Info

Mary Mickelson
Administrative Communications Specialist
255 1st Street East, Milaca, MN 56353
(320) 982-1099